The Krishnapuram Palace is a palace and museum located in Kayamkulam, near Allepey in Alappuzha district, Kerala in southwestern India. It is built in thearchitectural style of Kerala with gabled roof, narrow corridor and dormer windows, near the Krishnaswamy Temple at Krishnapuram on the left side of the National Highway between Ochira and Kayamkulam. Gajendra Moksham,Kayamkulam Val (Sword),Buddha mandapam (hall) are attractions of this palace. The double edged Kayamkulam Vaal (sword) is also on display here. The palace houses, in its courtyard, one of the four statues of Buddha found in Alappuzha District. It was built in the 18th century by Anizham Thirunal Marthanda Varma (1729–1758 AD), the Travancore kingdom.
The palace visiting hours are from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on all days.
Rail: Kollam about 39 km.
Road : Kayamkulam is about 47 km from Alappuzha
Air : Thiruvananthapuram International Airport, about 103 km; Cochin International Airport, about 132 km.